RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check and satisfy necessary information about education program / board before admission no responsibility of the board after that.
- Fees once paid should not be refunded or changed under any rule.
- Every student abides to and obtains to present rule and regulations and directions of the institute/ board and also those which are to be enforced time to time.
- Any change of the rules & regulation directions by the exam body shall be acceptable to the student.
- The Board run non-formal self-employment education program only and not give any guarantee for further educational use or any job.
- If any document found bogus the admission and result should be canceled automatically without any notice.
- If student fails to deposit the fees in the due time the admission should be canceled without any notice and any primary deposit fees should not be refunded.
- If any student / members / teachers / employees of any institute / center have any dispute with the board / institution it will be resolved through the committee appointed by the Public Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, under Indian Arbitration Act 1940. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties, Direct Court will not be permissible.